THE COMPANY - TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SALE
1. In these conditions:
"The Company"; means Workwear Giant.
"The Customer" means the person, organisation or company whose order is accepted by the Company.
"The Goods" means the goods, products and services which the Company is to supply in accordance with these conditions of sale.
2. These conditions of sale apply to all sales made by "The Company".
3. Orders placed by the Customer as a result of verbal or written offers or quotations or pro forma invoices will not be considered binding unless the order is formally and in writing accepted by the Company.
4. The images of the Goods on the www.workweargiant.co.uk web site are for illustrative purposes only. We make every effort to display the colours accurately but, we cannot guarantee that your computer’s display of the colours accurately reflect the colour of the Goods or mirror the image or design on the Goods precisely. Your Goods may therefore vary slightly from those images.
5. Every effort is made to be as accurate as possible, all sizes and measurements indicated on our site relate to the sizes detailed in our Size Guide. These are approximate and not precise and there may be a discrepancy in the size of the Goods. All of the garment sizes are stated in “to fit” sizing and are therefore meant “to fit” a person of that size. Customers should note that every brand will have a tolerance in which the garments dimensions are manufactured to. Each brand’s tolerance varies. The Company will not accept responsibility for customers choosing the wrong size of garment.
6. The Company will match the colours of the Artwork with the print or embroidery processes on the Goods as closely as possible. The Company will choose the closest colour match possible but the Company is unable to guarantee that the colours will be an exact reproduction of the Artwork. All personalisation of Goods is carried out by our professionals and the Company will use their expertise to provide in their opinion the best process and colours and optimal positioning given the many variables that make up the garment customisation process.
Where the Customer chooses to personalise Goods with their own Artwork, the quality of the result will be dependent on the quality of the Artwork provided by the Customer. The Company is not responsible for errors in the Artwork supplied by the Customer and the Customer furthermore accepts the responsibility to check for spelling, design or layout errors and anything else that may influence the quality of the finished Goods.
7. Whilst dispatch or collection or delivery lead times may be indicated to the Customer in good faith, goods offered are subject to actual availability at the time of order processing and the Company accepts no responsibility for any delay in supply, whatever the reasons.
8. It is sometimes the case that despite our best efforts some of the Goods on the www.workweargiant.co.uk web site may be incorrectly priced. If we discover an error in the price of the Goods that you have ordered we will inform you of this error and give you the option of continuing to purchase the Goods at the correct price or cancelling your order. If we are unable to contact you using the contact details you provided during the order process, then we will treat the order as cancelled and notify you in writing. Please note if there is a pricing error we do not have to provide the Goods to you at the incorrect price.
9. Payment is due to the Company at the time of placing the order unless an authorised 30 day account facility has been approved.
10. If full payment of any invoice has not been received by the Company within 30 days of the date of invoice then from the 30th day following the date of invoice interest will accrue to the Company upon the unpaid balance of the invoice at the rate of 2% per calendar month and the interest calculation in the following calendar month will be made upon the total balance outstanding at the beginning of the month. If the Company proceeds to recover the payment the Customer will be responsible for the debt, the interest, administrative, legal and/or other costs incurred in the recovery of the debt.
11. Notwithstanding delivery of the Goods property in the Goods and the retention of title by the Company states that it shall not pass from the Company to the Customer until the Customer has paid all sums due to the Company under this contract and all other sums owed by the Customer to the Company under any other contract or otherwise.
12. Due to the customised nature of the products, refunds are not available on customised orders unless the products are defective. If you believe your products are defective you must contact the Company immediately. Returns will not be accepted if products are not in their original packaging and have been used, worn or washed.
13. Returns of unembroidered items can only be made within 7 days from the date of despatch. The Company must be notified in writing of returns in advance of receiving them. Goods must be returned to The Company at the sender’s cost and will not be accepted if products have been used, worn or washed and not in their original packaging. Our opinion and decision in this respect is final.
14. Any short deliveries must be notified to the carrier and the Company immediately and in writing within 3 days. Damaged or opened cartons must be checked or refused on delivery. Please note delivery dates quoted are a guide only and will not be legally binding unless specified as part of a contract.
15. No artwork will be returned unless requested. Embroidery disks and embroidery files remain the property of the Company.
16. The Company reserves the right to alter prices and garment specifications without prior notice.
17. Returned cheques will be charged at £25.00 per representation.
18. International Delivery - If the Customer orders products from us for international delivery, the order may be subject to import duties and taxes which are applied when the delivery reaches that destination. We have no control over these charges. You will be responsible for payment of such import duties and taxes. Please contact the relevant customs office for further information before placing an order for international delivery.
19. Our total liability to the Customer in respect of all losses arising under or in connection with the Contract, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty, or otherwise, shall in no circumstances exceed the total amount paid under the Contract.
20. The Company may at their discretion apply logo’s to the Customer’s own goods. The Company will not accept responsibility for any damage during this process and the Customer accepts that they will processed at the Customer’s own risk.
21. Promotional Offers will be available to both existing and new customers via the REWARDS scheme. The REWARDS scheme has a few simple conditions that apply to each offer and in addition the customer in accepting these Terms & Conditions permits us to approach them with other special offers from time to time.
22. The Contract is governed by the laws of England and Wales.
23. Workwear Giant is a trading name of Topline Parts Limited,
Registered office address - Beechey House, 87 Church St, Crowthorne RG45 7AW. Registered in England 3890538